Our hotel offers you not only a secure job, but also a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be given challenging tasks that encourage personal responsibility and allow you to use your skills to the full. You will be part of a dynamic team that values cooperation and team spirit.
- You have a classic hotel management education and initial experience at the reception
- You are a friendly host and service-oriented service provider who puts your heart and soul into the well-being of our guests
- You are characterised by an exceptionally high willingness to serve, resilience, reliability and flexibility, even in stressful situations
- You are able to make decisions, you are decisive, responsible and have a good knowledge of all tasks at the reception
- Confident use of hotel software (ASSD desirable, but not a must), cash register systems and common MS Office programmes is basic knowledge
- You speak German and English very well, further language skills are an advantage
- You have a classic hotel management training and initial experience at the reception
- You guarantee the smooth running of all activities at the reception
- You are responsible for first-class and welcoming guest care at our reception
- You are decisive, responsible and have a secure knowledge of all tasks at the reception
- You are actively involved in all areas of the reception (incl. advising our guests and helping them in all matters)
- Working in shifts is part of your daily professional practice and you have no difficulties with it
The Industriepalast has a lot to offer as an employer: A secure job, challenging tasks with a high level of personal responsibility, team-oriented work in a young dynamic team. In addition, you will experience extraordinary moments almost every day right in the heart of the Berlin scene. If you would like to join the Industriepalast-Hostel-Crew, if you are looking for new tasks and a challenge, then we are especially looking forward to you. Please send your application documents including cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
- You have already gained some experience in housekeeping
- A customer/service-oriented manner is a basic task
- Speed and reliability are part of your daily work practice
- You are a team player and communicativ
- Your well-groomed appearance is very important
- Weekend work and shift work are no problem for you
- Good German language skills are particularly important to us
- Cleaning our hostel and hotel rooms as well as the public areas
- Making beds, cleaning floors, cleaning surfaces (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming)
- Implementing our standards is basic knowledge
- Cleaning toilets, showers and wash basins
- Managing the laundry
The Industriepalast has a lot to offer as an employer: A secure job, challenging tasks with a high level of personal responsibility, team-oriented work in a dynamic team. In addition, you will experience extraordinary moments almost every day right in the heart of the Berlin scene. If you would like to join the Industriepalast-Hostel crew, if you are looking for new tasks and a challenge, then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application documents including cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hostel and hotel in Berlin-Friedrichshain lives up to its name. The red, old Berlin brick building contains over 100 years of Berlin history, which mixes with the voices of young Berlin visitors from all over the world. Our team is young. We are made for Berlin visitors with a big appetite for experience and a small travel budget. Meeting points in our house are the spacious lobby with bar, table football and billiards, the guest kitchen, the vaulted cellar with table tennis table and the open-air terrace where you can experience the most beautiful sunset in Berlin.
Of course we are happy to help you!